73. Songhao Guo, Yongsheng Zhao, Kejun Bu, Yongping Fu, Hui Luo, Mengting Chen, Matthew P. Hautzinger, Yingqi Wang, Song Jin, Wenge Yang, and and Xujie Lü.* Pressure-Suppressed Carrier Trapping Leads to Enhanced Emission in Two-Dimensional Perovskite (HA)2(GA)Pb2I7. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.202001635
72. Mei Li, Tianbiao Liu, Yonggang Wang, Wenge Yang, Xujie Lü.* Pressure responses of halide perovskites with various compositions, dimensionalities, and morphologies. Matter Radiat. at Extremes, 2020, 5 (1), 018201.
71. Yonggang Wang, Hao Zhang, Jinlong Zhu, Xujie Lü, Shuai Li, Ruqiang Zou,* Yusheng Zhao.* Antiperovskites with Exceptional Functionalities. Adv. Mater. 2020, 32, 1905007.
70. Xujie Lü,* Aiping Chen, Yaomin Dai, Bin Wei, Hongwu Xu, Jianguo Wen, Nan Li, Yongkang Luo, Xiang Gao, Erik Enriquez, Zhongchang Wang, Paul Dowden, Wenge Yang, Yusheng Zhao, and Quanxi Jia,* Metallic Interface Induced by Electronic Reconstruction in Crystalline-Amorphous Bilayer Oxide Films. Sci. Bull., 2019, 64, 1567-1572.
69. Chongyin Yang, Ji Chen, Xiao Ji, Travis P. Pollard, Xujie Lü, Cheng-Jun Sun, Singyuk Hou, Qi Liu, Cunming Liu, Tingting Qing, Yingqi Wang, Oleg Borodin, Yang Ren, Kang Xu, Chunsheng Wang.* Aqueous Li-ion battery enabled by halogen conversion–intercalation chemistry in graphite. Nature, 2019, 569, 245.
68. Yingqi Wang, Xujie Lü,* Chong Zheng, Xiang Liu, Zonghai Chen, Wenge Yang, Jianhua Lin, Fuqiang Huang* Chemistry Design Towards a Stable Sulfide‐Based Superionic Conductor Li4Cu8Ge3S12. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2019, 58, 7673-7677.
67. Hao Wang, Jinpeng Wu, Andrei Dolocan, Yutao Li, Xujie Lü, Nan Wu, Kyusung Park, Sen Xin, Ming Lei, Wanli Yang, John B. Goodenough.* Short O–O separation in layered oxide Na0.67CoO2 enables an ultrafast oxygen evolution reaction. PNAS, 2019, 116, 23473-23479.
66. Hongwu Xu,* Xujie Lü, Peter J. Heaney, Yang Ren. Structural behavior of a stuffed derivative of α-quartz, Mg0.5AlSiO4, at high temperature: an in situ synchrotron XRD study. Phys. Chem. Miner., 2019, 46, 717-725.
65. Xiaofeng Guo,* Xujie Lü, Joshua White, Chris Benmore, Andrew Nelson, Robert Roback, Hongwu Xu. Bulk Moduli and High Pressure Crystal Structure of U3Si2. J. Nucl. Mater., 2019, 523, 135-142.
64. Fengliang Liu, Changsong Xu, Shoudong Shen, Nana Li, Hangwen Guo, Xujie Lü, Hongjun Xiang, L. Bellaiche, Jun Zhao, Lifeng Yin, Wenge Yang,* Wenbin Wang, and Jian Shen.* Pressure-induced large enhancement of Néel temperature and electric polarization in the hexagonal multiferroic Lu0.5Sc0.5FeO3. Phys. Rev. B, 2019, 100, 214408.
63. Chenkun Zhou, Haoran Lin, Jennifer Neu, et al., Xujie Lü, James Bullock, Chongin Pak, Biwu Ma.* Green Emitting Single Crystalline Bulk Assembly of Metal Halide Clusters with Near-Unity Photoluminescence Quantum Efficiency. ACS Energy Lett., 2019, 4, 1579-1583
62. Nana Li, Fengren Fan, Fei Sun, Yonggang Wang, Yongsheng Zhao, Fengliang Liu, Qian Zhang, Daijo Ikuta, Yuming Xiao, Paul Chow, Steve M. Heald, Chengjun Sun, Dale Brewe, Aiguo Li, Xujie Lü, Ho-kwang Mao, Daniel I. Khomskii, Hua Wu, and Wenge Yang.* Pressure-enhanced interplay between lattice, spin, and charge in the mixed perovskite La2FeMnO6. Phys. Rev. B, 2019, 99, 195115.
61. FengLiang Liu, JiaHeng Li, KeNan Zhang, Shang Peng, HuaQing Huang, MingZhe Yan, NaNa Li, Qian Zhang, SongHao Guo, XuJie Lü, et al. Pressure-induced Lifshitz transition in the type II Dirac semimetal PtTe2. Sci. China Phys. Mech., 2019, 62, 048211.
60. Giannis Bounos, Maria Karnachoriti, Athanassios G. Kontos, Constantinos C. Stoumpo, Leonidas Tsetseris, Andreas Kaltzoglou, Xiaofeng Guo, Xujie Lü, Yannis S. Raptis, Mercouri G. Kanatzidis, and Polycarpos Falaras. Defect Perovskites under Pressure: Structural Evolution of Cs2SnX6 (X = Cl, Br, I). J. Phys. Chem. C, 2018, 122, 24004.
59. Hui Wang*, Ming Yu, Yan Wang, Zhenxing Feng, Yingqi Wang, Xujie Lü, Jinlong Zhu, Yang Ren, Chengdu Liang. In-situ Investigation of Pressure Effect on Structural Evolution and Conductivity of Na3SbS4Superionic Conductor. J Power Sources, 2018, 401, 111.
58. Nana Li, Fengren Fan, Fei Sun, Yonggang Wang, Yongsheng Zhao, Fengliang Liu, Qian Zhang, Daijo Ikuta, Yuming Xiao, Paul Chow, Steve M. Heald, Chengjun Sun, Dale Brewe, Aiguo Li, Xujie Lü, Ho-kwang Mao, Daniel I. Khomskii, Hua Wu, and Wenge Yang.* Pressure-enhanced interplay between lattice, spin, and charge in the mixed perovskite La2FeMnO6. PRB, 2019, 99, 195115.
57. Hao Wang, Ruiping Liu, Yutao Li,* Xujie Lü, Qi Wang, Shiqiang Zhao, Kunjie Yuan, Zhiming Cui, Xiang Li, Sen Xin, Ru Zhang, Ming Lei, Zhiqun Lin.* Durable and Efficient Hollow Porous Oxide Spinel Microspheres for Oxygen Reduction. Joule, 2018, 2, 337.
56. Xujie Lü,* Wenge Yang, Quanxi Jia* and Hongwu Xu.* Pressure-Induced Dramatic Changes in Organic-Inorganic Halide Perovskites. Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, 6764-6776.
55. Aiping Chen, Qiang Wang, Michael R. Fitzsimmons, Erik Enriquez, Marcus Weigand, Zach Harrell, Brian McFarland, Xujie Lü, Paul Dowden, Judith L. MacManus-Driscoll, Dmitry Yarotski, and Quanxi Jia.* Hidden Interface Driven Exchange Coupling in Oxide Heterostructures. Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1700672.
54. Leigang Xue, Yutao Li, Hongcai Gao, Weidong Zhou, Xujie Lü, Watchareeya Kaveevivitchai, Arumugam Manthiram, and John B. Goodenough.* Low-Cost High-Energy Potassium Cathode. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017, 139, 2164.
53. Yutao Li, Biyi Xu, Henghui Xu, Huanan Duan, Xujie Lü, Sen Xin, Weidong Zhou, Leigang Xue, Gengtao Fu, Arumugam Manthiram, and John B. Goodenough.* Hybrid Polymer/Garnet Electrolyte with a Small Interfacial Resistance for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2017, 129, 771–774.
52. Zach Harrell, Erik Enriquez, Aiping Chen, Paul Dowden, Brennan Mace, Xujie Lü, Quanxi Jia,* and Chonglin Chen.* Oxygen content tailored magnetic and electronic properties in cobaltite double perovskite thin films. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2017, 110, 093102.
51. Xujie Lü, Yonggang Wang, Constantinos C. Stoumpos, Qingyang Hu, Xiaofeng Guo, Haijie Chen, Liuxiang Yang, Jesse Smith, Wenge Yang, Yusheng Zhao,* Hongwu Xu, Mercouri G. Kanatzidis,* and Quanxi Jia.* Enhanced Structural Stability and Photo Responsiveness of CH3NH3SnI3 Perovskite via Pressure-Induced Amorphization and Recrystallization. Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 8663–8668. *Highlighted in “X-Mol”
50. Xujie Lü,* Aiping Chen, Yongkang Luo, Ping Lu, Yaomin Dai, Erik Enriquez, Paul Dowden, Hongwu Xu,* Paul G. Kotula, Abul K. Azad, Dmitry A. Yarotski, Rohit P. Prasankumar, Antoinette J. Taylor, Joe D. Thompson, and Quanxi Jia.* Conducting Interface in Oxide Homojunction: Understanding of Superior Properties in Black TiO2. Nano Lett., 2016, 16, 5751–5755. *This work is highlighted in “X-Mol”
49. Xujie Lü,* John Howard, Aiping Chen, Jinlong Zhu, Shuai Li, Gang Wu, Paul Dowden, Hongwu Xu, Yusheng Zhao,* and Quanxi Jia.* Anti-Perovskite Li3OCl Superionic Conductor Films for Solid-State Li-Ion Batteries. Adv. Sci., 2016, 3, 1500359.
*This paper was judged to be very important and very urgent by the editor and reviewers, and is highlighted in “MaterialsViews”
48. Xujie Lü,* Baoyu Xia, Cunming Liu, Yefeng Yang, and Hao Tang. TiO2-Based Nanomaterials for Advanced Environmental and Energy-Related Applications. J. Nanomater., 2016, 8735620.
47. Weidong Zhou, Leigang Xue, Xujie Lü, Hongcai Gao, Yutao Li, Sen Xin, Gengtao Fu, Zhiming Cui, Ye Zhu, and John B. Goodenough.* NaxMV(PO4)3 (M = Mn, Fe, Ni) Structure and Properties for Sodium Extraction. Nano Lett., 2016, 16, 7836–7841.
46. Yutao Li, Weidong Zhou, Xi Chen, Xujie Lü, Zhiming Cui, Sen Xin, Leigang Xue, Quanxi Jia, John B. Goodenough.* Mastering the Interface for Advanced All-Solid-State Lithium Rechargeable Batteries. PNAS, 2016, 113, 13313–13317.
45. Erik Enriquez, Aiping Chen, Zach Harrell, Xujie Lü, Paul Dowden, Nicholas Koskelo, Marc Janoschek, Chonglin Chen, and Quanxi Jia.* Oxygen vacancy-driven evolution of structural and electrical properties in SrFeO3−δ thin films and a method of stabilization. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2016, 109, 141906.
44. Jinlong Zhu, Shuai Li, Yi Zhang, John W. Howard, Xujie Lü, Yutao Li, Yonggang Wang, Ravhi S. Kumar, Liping Wang, and Yusheng Zhao.* Enhanced ionic conductivity with Li7O2Br3 phase in Li3OBr anti-perovskite solid electrolyte. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2016, 109, 101904.
43. Erik Enriquez, Yingying Zhang, Aiping Chen, Zhenxing Bi, Yongqiang Wang, Engang Fu, Zachary Harrell, Xujie Lü, Paul Dowden, Haiyan Wang, Chonglin Chen, and Quanxi Jia.* Epitaxial growth and physical properties of ternary nitride thin films by polymer-assisted deposition. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2016, 109, 081907.
42. Xiaofang Lai, Ying Liu, Xujie Lü, Sijia Zhang, Kejun Bu, Changqing Jin,* Hui Zhang, Jianhua Lin,* and Fuqiang Huang.* Suppression of superconductivity and structural phase transitions under pressure in tetragonal FeS. Sci. Rep., 2016, 6, 31077.
41. Yutao Li, Weidong Zhou, Sen Xin, Shuai Li, Jinlong Zhu, Xujie Lü, Zhiming Cui, Quanxi Jia, Jianshi Zhou, Yusheng Zhao, and John B Goodenough.* Fluorine-Doped Antiperovskite Electrolyte for All-Solid-State Lithium-Ion Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 9965–9968.
40. Shuai Li, Jinlong Zhu, Yonggang Wang, John Howard, Xujie Lü, Ravih Kummar1, Liping Wang, Luke Daemen, and Yusheng Zhao.* Reaction Mechanism Studies towards Effective Fabrication of Lithium-Rich Anti-Perovskites Li3OX (X = Cl, Br). Solid State Ionics, 2016, 284, 14–19.
39. Haonan Wang, Tianquan Lin, Guilian Zhu, Hao Yin, Xujie Lü, Yanting Li, and Fuqiang Huang. Colored Titania Nanocrystals and Excellent Photocatalysis for Water Cleaning. Catal. Commun., 2015, 60, 55–59.
38. Yingqi Wang, Xiaofang Lai, Xujie Lü,* Yanting Li, Qinglong Liu, Jianhua Lin, and Fuqiang Huang.* Tailoring the photocatalytic activity of layered perovskites by opening the interlayer vacancy via ion-exchange reactions. CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 8703–8709.
37. Yonggang Wang,* Xujie Lü, Wenge Yang, Ting Wen, Liuxiang Yang, Xiangting Ren, Lin Wang, Zheshuai Lin, and Yusheng Zhao. Pressure-Induced Phase Transformation, Reversible Amorphization, and Anomalous Visible Light Response in Organolead Bromide Perovskite. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137, 11144–11149.
36. Xujie Lü,* Wenge Yang, Zewei Quan, Tianquan Lin, Ligang Bai, Lin Wang, Fuqiang Huang, and Yusheng Zhao.* Enhanced Electron Transport in Nb-Doped TiO2 Nanoparticles via Pressure-Induced Phase Transitions. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2014, 136, 419–426.
*This paper was highlighted by “HPCAT” and “EFRC”
*This paper was selected by “Advances in Engineering” as a Key Scientific Article
35. Xujie Lü,* Gang Wu, John W. Howard, Aiping Chen, Yusheng Zhao,* Luke L. Daemen, and Quanxi Jia.* Li-Rich Anti-Perovskite Li3OCl Films with Enhanced Ionic Conductivity. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 11520–11522.
34. Tianquan Lin, Chongyin Yang, Zhou Wang, Hao Yin, Xujie Lü, Fuqiang Huang, Jianhua Lin, Xiaoming Xie, and Mianheng Jiang. Effective Nonmetal Incorporation in Black Titania with Enhanced Solar Energy Utilization. Energy Environ. Sci., 2014, 7, 967–972.
33. Mi Zhou, Hui Bi, Tianquan Lin, Xujie Lü, Dongyun Wan, Fuqiang Huang, and Jianhua Lin. Heat Transport Enhancement of Thermal Energy Storage Material Using Graphene/Ceramic Composites. Carbon, 2014, 75, 314–321.
32. Yufeng Tang, Zhanqiang Liu, Xujie Lü, Baofeng Wang, Fuqiang Huang. TiO2 nanotubes grown on graphene sheets as advanced anode materials for high rate lithium ion batteries. RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 36372–36376.
31. Mi Zhou, Hui Bi, Tianquan Lin, Xujie Lü, Fuqiang Huang, and Jianhua Lin. Directional Architecture of Graphene/Ceramic Composites with Improved Thermal Conduction for Thermal Applications. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 2187–2193.
30. Zhanqiang Liu, Yufeng Tang, Xujie Lü, Guohao Ren, and Fuqiang Huang. Enhanced Ionic Conductivity of Sulfide-based Solid Electrolyte by Incorporating Lanthanum Sulfide. Ceram. Int., 2014, 10, 15497–15501.
29. Aiping Chen, Marcus Weigand, Zhenxing Bi, Wenrui Zhang, Xujie Lü, Paul Dowden, Judith MacManus-Driscoll, Haiyan Wang, and Quanxi Jia. Evolution of Microstructure, Strain and Physical Properties in Oxide Nanocomposite Films. Sci. Rep., 2014, 4, 5426.
28. Haijie Chen, Yian Xie, Houlei Cui, Wei Zhao, Xiaolong Zhu, Yaoming Wang, Xujie Lü, and Fuqiang Huang. In-situ Growth of MoSe2/Mo Counter Electrode for High Efficiency Dye-sensitized Solar Cells. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 4475–4477.
27. Ruiqing Liu, Deyu Li, Chen Wang, Ning Li, Qing Li, Xujie Lü, Jacob S. Spendelow, and Gang Wu. Core–Shell Structured Hollow SnO2–Polypyrrole Nanocomposite Anodes with Enhanced Cyclic Performance for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Nano Energy, 2014, 6, 73–81.
26. Yian Xie, Yufeng Liu, Yaoming Wang, Xiaolong Zhu, Aimin Li, Lei Zhang, Mingsheng Qin, Xujie Lü, and Fuqiang Huang. CuIn(S,Se)2 Thin Films Prepared from A Novel Thioacetic Acid-based Solution and Their Photovoltaic Application. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2014, 16, 7548–7554.
25. Xujie Lü,* Qingyang Hu, Wenge Yang, Ligang Bai, Howard Sheng, Lin Wang, Jianguo Wen, Dean J. Miller, Fuqiang Huang, and Yusheng Zhao.* Pressure-Induced Amorphization in Single-Crystal Ta2O5 Nanowires: a Kinetic Mechanism and Improved Electric Conductivity. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 13947–13953.
*This paper was highlighted by “FEree (DOE)”.
24. Chongyin Yang, Zhou Wang, Hao Yin, Xujie Lü, Dongyun Wan, Tao Xu, Chong Zheng, Jianhua Lin, Fuqiang Huang, Xiaoming Xie, and Mianheng Jiang. Core-Shell Nanostructured “Black” Rutile Titania as Excellent Catalyst for Hydrogen Production Enhanced by Sulfur Doping. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 17831–17838.
23. Guilian Zhu, Tianquan Lin, Xujie Lü, Wei Zhao, Chongyin Yang, Zhou Wang, HaoYin, Zhanqiang Liu, Fuqiang Huang, and Jianhua Lin. Black Brookite Titania with High Solar Absorption and Excellent Photocatalytic Performance. J. Mater. Chem., 2013, 1, 9650–9653.
22. Guofeng Xia, Ning Li, Deyu Li, Ruiqing Liu, Chen Wang, Xujie Lü, Jacob Spendelow, Qing Li, and Gang Wu. Graphene/Fe2O3/SnO2 ternary nanocomposite as a high-performance anode material for lithium ion batteries. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, 5, 8607–8614.
21. Shangjun Ding, Tianquan Lin, Yaoming Wang, Xujie Lü, and Fuqiang Huang. New facile synthesis of TiO2hollow sphere with an opening hole and its enhanced rate performance in lithium-ion batteries. New J. Chem., 2013, 37, 784–789.
20. Xujie Lü, Shangjun Ding, Tianquan Lin, Xinliang Mou, Zhanglian Hong, and Fuqiang Huang.* Ta2O5Nanowires: A Novel Synthetic Method and Their Solar Energy Utilization. Dalton Trans., 2012, 41, 622–627.
19. Yaoming Wang, Jianjun Wu, Yufeng Tang, Xujie Lü*, et al. Phase-Controlled Synthesis of Cobalt Sulfides for Lithium Ion Batteries. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2012, 4, 4246–4250.
18. Shangjun Ding, Xin Yin, Xujie Lü, Yaoming Wang, Fuqiang Huang, and Dongyun Wan. One-step High-temperature Solvothermal Synthesis of TiO2/Sulfide Nanocomposite Spheres and Their Solar Visible-light Applications. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2012, 4, 306–311.
17. Hui Bi, Fuqiang Huang, Wei Zhao, Xujie Lü, Jian Chen, Tianquan Lin, Dongyun Wan, Xiaoming Xie, and Mianheng Jiang. The production of large bilayer hexagonal graphene domains by a two-step growth process of segregation and surface-catalytic chemical vapor deposition. Carbon, 2012, 50, 2703–2709.
16. Yanli Liu, Chao Kong, Xujie Lü, Fuhui Liao, Fuqiang Huang, and Jianhua Lin. One-Step Hydrothermal Synthesis of High-Performance Gas-Sensing Crystals CdIn2O4 with Octahedral Shape. Cryst. Growth Des., 2012, 12, 4104–4108.
15. Xujie Lü, Fuqiang Huang, Jianjun Wu, Shangjun Ding, and Fangfang Xu. Intelligent Hydrated-Sulfate Template Assisted Preparation of Nanoporous TiO2 Spheres and Their Visible-light Application. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2011, 3, 566–572.
*This paper was highlighted by “Renewable Energy Global Innovations”.
14. Xujie Lü, Jianjun Wu, Tianquan Lin, Dongyun Wan, Fuqiang Huang,* Xiaoming Xie, and Mianheng Jiang. Low-temperature Rapid Synthesis of High-quality Pristine or Boron-doped Graphene via Wurtz-type Reductive Coupling Reaction. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 10685–10689.
*This paper was chosen as a "Hot Article" by the Editors.
13. Xujie Lü, Shangjun Ding, Yian Xie, and Fuqiang Huang.* Non-Aqueous Preparation of High-Crystallinity Hierarchical TiO2 Hollow Spheres with Excellent Photocatalytic Efficiency. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011, 18, 2879–2883.
12. Jianjun Wu, Fuqiang Huang, Xujie Lü, Ping Chen, Dongyun Wan, and Fangfang Xu. Improved visible-light photocatalysis of nano Bi2Sn2O7 with dispersed s-bands. J. Mater. Chem.,2011, 21, 3872–3876.
11. Shangjun Ding, Yaoming Wang, Zhanglian Hong, Xujie Lü, Dongyun Wan, and Fuqiang Huang.Biomolecule Assisted Route to Prepare Titania Mesoporous Hollow Structures. Chem. Eur. J., 2011, 17, 11535–11541.
*Spotlights on the sister journals: Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 41/2011.
10. Hui Bi, Fuqiang Huang, Jun Liang, Yufeng Tang, Xujie Lü, Xiaoming Xie, and Mianheng Jiang. Large-Scale Preparation of Highly Conductive Three Dimensional Graphene and Its Applications in CdTe Solar Cells. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 17366–17370.
9. Jianjun Wu, Fuqiang Huang, Xujie Lü, and Ping Chen. One-Pot Synthesis of BiSbO4 Nanophotocatalyst with Enhanced Visible-Light Performance. CrystEngComm., 2011, 13, 3920–3924.
8. Shangjun Ding, Fuqiang Huang, Xinliang Mou, Jianjun Wu, and Xujie Lü. Mesoporous Hollow TiO2Microspheres with Enhanced Photoluminescence Prepared by Smart Template of Amino Acid Template. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 4888–4892.
*This paper was chosen as a "Hot Article" by the Editors.
7. Xujie Lü, Fuqiang Huang, Xinliang Mou, Yaoming Wang, and Fangfang Xu. A General Preparation Strategy for Hybrid TiO2 Hierarchical Spheres and Their Enhanced Solar Energy Utilization Efficiency. Adv. Mater.,2010, 22, 3719–3722.
6. Xujie Lü, Xinliang Mou, Jianjun Wu, Dingwen Zhang, Linlin Zhang, Fuqiang Huang,* Fangfang Xu, and Sumei Huang. Improved-Performance Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Nb-Doped TiO2 Electrodes: Efficient Electron Injection and Transfer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2010, 20, 509–515.
5. Xujie Lü, Jiangtian Li, Xinliang Mou, Jianjun Wu, Shangjun Ding, Fuqiang Huang,* Yaoming Wang, and Fangfang Xu. Room-temperature ferromagnetism in Ti1−xVxO2 nanocrystals synthesized from an organic-free and water-soluble precursor. J. Alloys Compd., 2010, 499, 160–165.
4. Jianjun Wu, Jiangtian Li, Xujie Lü, Linlin Zhang, Jiyong Yao, Fuxiang Zhang, Fuqiang Huang, and Fangfang Xu. A one-pot method to grow pyrochlore H4Nb2O7-octahedron-based photocatalyst. J. Mater. Chem., 2010, 20, 1942–1946.
3. Jianjun Wu, Xujie Lü, Linlin Zhang, Yujuan Xia, Fuqiang Huang, and Fangfang Xu. Crystallinity Control on Photocatalysis and Photoluminescence of TiO2-Based Nanoparticles. J. Alloys Compd., 2010, 496, 234–240.
2. Jianjun Wu, Xujie Lü, Linlin Zhang, Fuqiang Huang, and Fangfang Xu. Dielectric Constant-Controlled Solvothermal Synthesis of Photocatalyst TiO2 with Tunable Crystallinity: A Strategy for Solvent-Selection. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009, 19, 2789–2795.
1. Xinping Lin, Jianjun Wu, Xujie Lü, Zhichao Shan, Wengdeng Wang, and Fuqiang Huang. Novel antimonate photocatalysts MSb2O6 (M = Ca, Sr and Ba): a correlation between packing factor and photocatalytic activity.Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2009, 11, 10047–10052.