近期代表性论文（* Corresponding author, + Co-first author, #本科生）
26. Synergistic Electronic and Pore Structure Modulation in Open Carbon Nanocages Enabling Efficient Electrocatalytic Production of H2O2 in Acidic Medium, Yan Wang, Yitong Zhou, Yi Feng* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Advanced Functional Materials, 2022, 32, 2110734.
25. Oxygen Vacancy Engineering Synergistic with Surface Hydrophilicity Modification of Hollow Ru Doped CoNi-LDH Nanotube Arrays for Boosting Hydrogen Evolution, Qianqian Li, Fangzhi Huang, Hui Zhang* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Small, 2022, 18, 2104323.
24. Regulating Ni site in NiV LDH for efficient electrocatalyti production of formate and hydrogen by glycerol electrolysis, Lin Dong+, Guanru Chang+, Yi Feng*, Xianzhi Yao and Xin-Yao Yu*, Rare Metals, 2022, 41, 1583.
23. Synergetic electronic modulation an nanostructure engineering of heterostructure RuO2/Co3O4 as advanced bifunctional electrocatalyst for zinc–air batteries, Xiaojie Zhuang+, Yitong Zhou+, Luchun Qiu, Zhongqing Jiang*, Xianzhi Yao and Xin-Yao Yu*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, 9, 26669.
22. Deeply reconstructed hierarchical and defective NiOOH/FeOOH nanoboxes with accelerated kinetics for the oxygen evolution reaction, Ping Yan+, Qian Liu+, Hui Zhang*, Luchun Qiu, Hao Bin Wu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, 9, 15586. (Front Cover)
21. Copper and carbon-incorporated yolk-shelled FeP spheres with enhanced sodium storage properties, Jia Li+, Qian Liu+, Yongxing Zhang*, Junxiang Jiang, Hao Bin Wu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2021, 421, 127776.
20. In-situ formation of ligand-stabilized bismuth nanosheets for efficien CO2 conversion, Nanhui Li, Ping Yan, Yuanhao Tang, Jianghao Wang, Xin-Yao Yu* and Hao Bin Wu*, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2021, 297, 120481.
19. Accelerating the oxygen evolution reactio kinetics of Co3O4 in neutral electrolyte b decorating RuO2, Kaifa Lu+, Guanru Chang+, Hui Zhang* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Chemical Communications, 2021, 57, 2907.
18. Tungstate-modulated Ni/Ni(OH)2 interface for efficien hydrogen evolution reaction in neutral media, Yuanhao Tang+, Lin Dong+, Hao Bin Wu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, 9, 1456. (Back Cover)
17. Plasma activation towards oxidized nanocarbons for efficient electrochemical synthesis of hydrogen peroxide, Wei Cai+, Yan Wang+, Changshan Xiao#, Hao Bin Wu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Plasma Science and Technology, 2021, 23, 025502.
16. N2 plasma-activated NiO nanosheet arrays with enhanced water splitting performance, K Naga Sathya Sai+, Yuanhao Tang+, Lin Dong, Xin-Yao Yu* and Zhanglian Hong*, Nanotechnology, 2020, 31, 455709.
15. Plasma-reduced Co(OH)2 with activated hydrogen evolution and overall water splitting performance, Junxiang Jiang+, Yuanhao Tang+, Lin Dong, Wenhao Zhang* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Sustainable Energy Fuels, 2020, 4, 2645.
14. Activating the hydrogen evolution and overall water splitting performance of NiFe LDH by cation doping and plasma reduction, Yuanhao Tang+, Qian Liu+, Lin Dong, Hao Bin Wu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2020, 266, 118627.
13. Activating the alkaline hydrogen evolution performance of Mo-incorporated Ni(OH)2 by plasma-induced heterostructure, Wenhao Zhang+, Yuanhao Tang+, Liangmin Yu* and Xin-Yao Yu*, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2020, 266, 118154.
12. Nanostructured Electrode Materials for Advanced Sodium-Ion Batteries, Yongjin Fang, Xin-Yao Yu* and Xiong Wen (David) Lou*, Matter, 2019, 1, 90-114.
11. Carbon-coated CoSe2 nanoparticles confined in N-doped carbon microboxes with enhanced sodium storage properties, Jiawei Tian+, Jia Li+, Yongxing Zhang, Xin-Yao Yu* and Zhanglian Hong*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 21404.
10. Fe ions modulated formation of hollow NiFe oxyphosphide spheres with enhanced oxygen evolution performance, Yu Jia+, Wei Cai+, Xiaoyu Li, Xin-Yao Yu* and Zhanglian Hong*, Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 14371.
9. Fang Yongjin, Yu Xin-Yao,* Lou Xiong Wen (David),* Formation of Novel Polypyrrole-Coated Sb2Se3 Microclips with Enhanced Sodium Storage Properties, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 57, 9859-9863, 2018.
8. He Peilei, Yu Xin-Yao,* Lou Xiong Wen (David),* Hierarchical Nanotubes Constructed by Carbon-Coated Ultrathin SnS Nanosheets for Fast Capacitive Sodium Storage, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 56, 12202-12205, 2017.
7. Fang Yongjin, Yu Xin-Yao,* Lou Xiong Wen (David),* A Practical High-Energy Cathode for Sodium Ion Batteries Based on Uniform P2-Na0.7CoO2 Microspheres, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 56, 5801-5805, 2017.
6. Fang Yongjin, Yu Xin-Yao,* Lou Xiong Wen (David),* Formation of Hierarchical Cu-doped CoSe2 Microboxes via Sequential Ion-Exchange for High-Performance Sodium-Ion Batteries, Adv. Mater., 30, 1706668, 2018.
5. Liu Guoxue, Li Wei, Bi Ran, Etogo Christian Atangana, Yu Xin-Yao,* Zhang Lei,* Cation-Assisted Formation of Porous TiO2-x Nanoboxes with High Grain Boundaries Density as Efficient Electrocatalysts for Lithium-Oxygen Batteries, ACS Catal., 8, 1720-1727, 2018.
4. Wu Hao Bin, Guan Bu Yuan, He Peilei,* Yu Xin-Yao,* Synthesis of ZIF-67 nanocubes with complex structures co-mediated by dopamine and polyoxometalate, J. Mater. Chem. A, 6, 19338-19341, 2018.
3. Nai Jianwei, Lu Yan, Yu Xin-Yao,* Formation of Ti-Fe mixed sulfide nanoboxes for enhanced electrocatalytic oxygen evolution, J. Mater. Chem. A, 6, 21891-21895, 2018.
2. Feng Yi, Yu Xin-Yao,* Paik Ungyu,* Nickel cobalt phosphides quasi-hollow nanocubes as an efficient electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution in alkaline solution, Chem. Commun., 52, 1633-1636, 2016.
1. Feng Yi, Yu Xin-Yao,* Paik Ungyu,* Formation of Co3O4 microframes from MOFs with enhanced electrochemical performance for lithium storage and water oxidation, Chem. Commun., 52, 6269-6272, 2016.