1. Jiang, J; Li, T.; Yang, W.* " Efficient Preparation of Bio-based n‑Butane Directly from Levulinic Acid over Pt/C" Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research，https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c00255 .
2. Li, T.; Jin, P; Yang, W.* " Mechanistic Study on the Efficient Conversion of D‑Sorbitol to
Iodohexanes Mediated by Hydroiodic Acid" Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research， https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.iecr.9b06348 .
3. Qin S. ; Li, T. ; Yang, W.* " Catalyst-free Synthesis of Biodiesel Precursors from Biomass-based Furfuryl Alcohols in the Presence of H2O and Air " Green Chemistry, 10.1039/c9gc03179k.
4. Peng, Y.; Li, X.; Gao, T.; Li, T.; Yang, W.* "Preparation of 5-Methylfurfural from Starch in One Step by Iodide Mediated Metal-Free Hydrogenolysis " Green Chemistry, 10.1039/c9gc01645g.
5. Li, T.; Liu, S.; Wang, B.; Long, J.; Jiang, J.; Jin, P.; Fu, Y.; Yu H.; Yang W.* “Highly Selective Conversion of Glyceric Acid to 3-Iodopropionic Acid by Hydriodic Acid Mediated Hydrogenation” Green Chemistry, 10.1039/c9gc01084j.
6. Peng, Y.; Li, T.; Li, X.; Gao, T.; Yang, W.* “One-pot catalytic hydrogenolysis of rice straw into biogasoline” Cellulose, 10.1007/s10570-019-02403-2.
7. Xiao, J.; Jin, Q.;Yang, J.;Xiong, L.;Qiu, J.;Jiang, J.;Peng, Y.;Li, Teng.;Qiu, Z.;Yang, W.* “Catalytic Synthesis of N-(5-Methylfurfuryl)aniline from Bio-Derived Carbohydrates” Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2019, 8, 328–334.
8. Yang, W.; Grochowski, M.; Sen, A.* “Selective reduction of biomass by hydriodic acid and its in situ regeneration from iodine by metal/hydrogen” ChemSusChem 2012, 5, 1218–1222.
9. Yang, W.; Sen, A.* “Direct Catalytic Synthesis of 5-Methylfurfural from Biomass-Derived Carbohydrates.” ChemsusChem 2011, 4, 349-352.
10. Yang, W.; Sen, A.* “One step catalytic transformation of carbohydrates to 2,5- dimethyltetrahydrofuran for liquid fuels.” ChemsusChem 2010, 3, 597-603.
11. Grochowski, M.; Yang, W.; Sen, A.* “Mechanistic Study of One Step Catalytic Conversion of Fructose to 2,5-Dimethyltetrahydrofuran” Chem, Eur. J. 2012, 18, 12363-12371.
12. Dai, Q.;Yang, W.; Zhang, X.* “Efficient rhodium-catalyzed asymmetric hydrogenation for the synthesis of a new class of N-aryl β-amino acid derivatives.” Org. Lett. 2005, 7, 5343-5345.
13. Jianjun Xiao, Zumin Qiu*, Weiran Yang, Jumin Qiu, Tonglin Yang, Yongdong Xu, Yongjian Zeng, FangChao Wang, SiKuan Li, “Organosilicone modification of allyl methacrylate with speier’s catalyst for waterborne self-matting styrene-acrylic emulsion” Progress in Organic Coatings, Volume 116, March 2018, Pages 1–6
14. Yang, W.*; Grochowski, M.; Sen, A. “Hydroiodic acid catalyzed selective transformation of biomass” Preprints of Symposia - American Chemical Society, Division of Fuel Chemistry, 2012, 57(1), 119-120
15. Sen, A.;* Yang, W. “Catalytic conversion of biomass-derived carbohydrates to chemicals and fuels” Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting & Exposition, Anaheim, CA, United States, March 27-31, 2011, CELL-260.
16. Yang, W.*; Sen, A. “Direct conversion of cellulosic biomass to biofuels and useful chemicals” Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting & Exposition, Anaheim, CA, United States, March 27-31, 2011, CELL-110.
17. Yang, W.*; Sen, A. “Catalytic conversion of biomass-derived carbohydrates to useful chemicals in one step” Abstracts of Papers, 240th ACS National Meeting, Boston, MA, United States, August 22-26, 2010, CARB-82.
18. Yang, W.*; Sen, A. “One step catalytic transformation of carbohydrates to 2,5-dimethyltetrahydrorofuran for liquid fuel” Preprints of Symposia - American Chemical Society, Division of Fuel Chemistry , 2009, 54(2), 993-994.