1. L. Liu and A. Corma*. Confining isolated atoms and clusters in crystalline porous materials for catalysis. Nature Reviews Materials, 2021, 6, 244-263.
2. L. Liu and A. Corma*. Structural transformations of solid electrocatalysts and photocatalysts. Nature Reviews Chemistry, 2021, in press. doi: 10.1038/s41570-021-00255-8.
3. L. Liu and A. Corma*. Identification of the active sites in supported subnanometric metal catalysts. Nature Catalysis, 2021, in press.
4. L. Liu, M. Lopez-Haro, J. J. Calvino and A. Corma*. Tutorial: structural characterization of isolated metal atoms and subnanometric metal clusters in zeolites. Nature Protocols, 2021, in press. doi: 10.1038/s41596-020-0366-9.
5. L. Liu and A. Corma*. Isolated Metal Atoms and Clusters for alkane activation: translating knowledge from enzymatic and homogeneous to heterogeneous systems. Chem, 2021, in press.
6. L. Liu, M. Lopez-Haro, C. W. Lopes, S. Rojas-Buzo, P. Concepcion, R. Manzorro, L. Simonelli, A. Sattler, P. Serna, J. J. Calvino and A. Corma*. Structural modulation and direct measurement of subnanometric bimetallic PtSn clusters confined in zeolites. Nature Catalysis, 2020, 3, 628-638.
7. L. Liu, M. Lopez-Haro, C. W. Lopes, C. Li, P. Concepcion, L. Simonelli, J. J. Calvino and A. Corma*. Regioselective generation and reactivity control of subnanometric platinum clusters in zeolites for high-temperature catalysis. Nature Materials, 2019, 18, 866-873.
8. L. Liu and A. Corma*. Metal Catalysts for Heterogeneous Catalysis: From Single Atoms to Nanoclusters and Nanoparticles. Chemical Reviews, 2018, 118, 4981-5079.
9. L. Liu, D.N. Zakharov, R. Arenal, P. Concepcion, E.A. Stach and A. Corma*. Evolution and stabilization of subnanometric metal species in confined space by in situ TEM. Nature Communications, 2018, 9, 574.
10. L. Liu, U. Díaz, R. Arenal, G. Agostini, P. Concepción and A. Corma*. Generation of subnanometric platinum with high stability during transformation of a 2D zeolite into 3D. Nature Materials, 2017, 16, 132-138.