代云茜，四川隆昌人，东南大学化学化工学院教授（破格晋升），博士生、硕士生、本科生导师。入选江苏省“六大高峰”高层次人才、江苏省科协青年托举工程、荣获江苏省优秀博士学位论文（导师孙岳明教授），入选东南大学优秀青年教师资助（A类）计划。2002年考入东南大学化工系，2006年保送至东南大学化学化工学院硕博连读，2008–2010年在美国圣路易斯华盛顿大学Younan Xia教授课题组联合培养。多次在Chem. Soc. Rev.、Chem. Rev.、Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.、Nano Lett.、J. Mater. Chem. A、ChemSusChem、ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces等化学、材料类国际著名学术期刊发表论文，入选ESI高被引论文，被包括Nat. Nanotechnol.、Nat. Chem.、Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.、Nano Lett.等期刊引用千余次。担任Nat. Comm.、Nano Lett.、J. Mater. Chem. A、ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces等30余种著名学术期刊审稿人。主持国家自然科学基金2项、江苏省自然科学基金面上项目1项，参与国家、省部级项目6项。曾受邀在美国西北太平洋国家实验室、美国麻省理工学院、中科院过程所等高校院所讲学，多次在国内外学术会议做邀请/口头报告。致力于新能源、催化、环境领域中低维纳米材料的构效关系及其表、界面效应的研究。导师年轻富有活力，活跃在化学、材料领域国际前沿，认真负责，人品非常nice！
Professor Dai from Southeast University Recruited doctoral students, master students and excellent undergraduates
Dai Yunqian, a professor at the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of Southeast University (a promotion), a doctoral, master, and undergraduate tutor. She was selected as a “high-level talent” of “six peaks” in Jiangsu Province, a young women's holding project of Jiangsu Science and Technology Association, and an excellent doctoral thesis of Jiangsu Province (Professor Sun Yueming), and was selected as a funded youth teacher (A) program of Southeast University. In 2002, he was admitted to the Department of Chemical Engineering of Southeast University. In 2006, he was sent to the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of Southeast University for continuous reading. He was co-cultivated by Prof. Younan Xia from Washington University in St. Louis, USA from 2008 to 2010. Many times in Chem. Soc. Rev., Chem. Rev., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Nano Lett., J. Mater. Chem. A, ChemSusChem, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, etc. Well-known academic journals published papers and were selected as ESI Highly Cited Papers, which were cited more than a thousand times by journals including Nat. Nanotechnol., Nat. Chem., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., and Nano Lett. He is a reviewer of more than 30 famous academic journals such as Nat. Comm., Nano Lett., J. Mater. Chem. A, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. He has hosted 2 national natural science funds, 1 project of Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation, and participated in 6 national, provincial and ministerial projects. He has been invited to give lectures at colleges and universities in the Northwest Pacific National Laboratory, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the Institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has been invited/verbal reports at domestic and international academic conferences. Committed to the study of the structure-activity relationship and surface and interface effects of low-dimensional nanomaterials in the fields of new energy, catalysis and environment. The instructor is young and energetic, active in the international frontiers of chemistry and materials, and is responsible and very personal!
1. New ceramic nanofibers for clean energy, high efficiency catalysis, and environmental applications;
2. Micro-nano structure and surface/interface effect of two-dimensional layered materials such as graphene;
3. Photoelectric, photothermal conversion and regulation of nanocrystals based on surface plasmon characteristics.
1. Studying at top universities such as the University of Southern California, Utah University, Northeastern University, and Oklahoma State University; some students have already worked in the United States;
2, sent to Tsinghua University, China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Zhejiang University, Chinese Academy of Sciences and other famous institutions;
3. Serve in universities, enterprises and institutions such as Southeast University, Changzhou Municipal Committee Organization Department (civil servants), L'Oreal (World Top 500), and Wanhua (Global Chemical Top 50)!
1. The learning and research atmosphere is strong, providing each student with sufficient scientific research resources and sufficient scientific research guidance;
2. Providing valuable joint training and overseas study opportunities for outstanding students (including Ben, Shuo, Bo);
1. Being diligent and diligent, studying hard, uniting and cooperating, and pursuing progress;
2, have strong subjective initiative, interested in scientific research and enthusiasm, imaginative and creative!
Address: Room 318, Building, Chemical Building, Southeast University, No. 2 Dongda Road, Jiangning District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zip code: 210096
Undergraduate and graduate students with backgrounds in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, physics, and environment are welcome to join us!
Please feel free to contact and inquire with the instructor! Admission students can be interviewed for round-trip travel expenses, and those who are not admitted to the interview can also receive one-way travel expenses.
This recruitment is effective for a long time!
July 19, 2019