Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
50% Same responsibilities as the CDT Analyst
15% Responsible for the creation of Test Plans and Test Summary documentation for a clinical trial
5% Responsible for the creation/modification of standard and trial specific test scripts
10% Responsible for the facilitation and coordination of testing activities related to the tool/system being tested
10% Responsible for the triaging and categorization of issues identified during UAT
5% May be assigned to support special projects within the GCDI functions
5% May be assigned as a mentor to new and less experienced staff in the department
1. At least B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in mathematics, science, a health care related discipline, or computer science.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. 2+ Years of System Development Lifecycle Management / system validation knowledge
2. Database design and development knowledge.
3. An overall working knowledge of the clinical development process.
4. Knowledge of database structures and available tools to manage, extract, and report data is preferred.
5. Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
6. Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
7. Ability to work cross functionally and as part of a team.
8. Able to work under pressure and change environment with flexibility.